Incorporating rail shipping into your supply chain can help balance a variety of shipping services for your business.
What sets our intermodal services apart?
- By leveraging successful intermodal service in your supply chain, you can gain more options for moving shipments. Habin Logistic Services intermodal and rail services mean you can:
- Improve efficiency and manage spend by building a route neutral shipping strategy that is based on your freight.
- Access intermodal rail container capacity—surge, spot, or committed.
- Leverage our Class 1 Railroad relationships and private fleet so you’re not dependent on specific railroads.
- Trust dedicated experts from a Top 5 IMC to help analyze your intermodal and rail shipping data for continuous improvements.
When it comes to capacity, intermodal shipping complements and enhances the services you already rely on. Together, let’s make intermodal and rail shipping a strong part of your ongoing shipping strategy.
The State of Logistics Outsourcing Research Says
- 23% are increasing their use of outsourced third party logistics services
- 55% of total logistics expenditures are directed to outsourcing
- 86% of shippers view their outsourcing relationships as successful